Monday, September 10, 2007

Fucking Anonymous Whore Rags

I hate losing to them. I guess it is good I have a 13-2 streak going.. but the last game was BRUUUTAL.. I get the guy to commit his entire stack with Aces on the turn vs my 2 pair and he rivers the fucking 2nd pair..... and then the cocksucker calls my all in with K4 vs my A4 and my streak is over. Fucker.

On the good side of things I was able to spank LJ. The funny part is I was playing random HU games and we just by accident got into the same game when she was trying to play Bayne. The game actually ended on a cooler. I think I would have won anyway as I was playing well and bluffing at the right times.. but LJ flopped the 2nd nut straight vs my nut straight and she slow played me.. while I fast played my straight and all the money got in with her thinking she was ahead. Obviously you go broke here HU every time. If I had her hand I go broke. So we are 1 and 1 lifetime.

We were also talking about the NYC games and I think I might have to get down there sometime.. Jordon will let me crash with him right buddy? Anyway.. I need to go do that. It is not very far. I really really want to do a Bloggers across the USA tour but I think I have to hit the lottery first.

Later.

7 Comments:

Blogger RaisingCayne said...

On a 13-2 run heads up!? I think you were due to get sucked out on!

I just beat LJ heads up myself too... taking down another MATH, and her finishing second. (I did have a 2.5:1 lead goin' in though.)

I appreciate your apparent break from the bloggerments lately. I've been able to cash in 'em lately without having to worry about your re-raising me!

11:19 PM

 
Blogger ckbluffer said...

Come to NYC! There's lots 'o friendly faces here.

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

let me know if you're hitting the city, its a 45 minute drive for me, and I would be happy yo take your money.

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Wipe Me Down said...

Donkey online, donkey live. If it looks like a donkey and smells like a donkey....it must be SRIF!! ARH!!!

10:25 AM

 
Blogger HighOnPoker said...

Um, no. The apartment is a bit small and its weird enough telling wifey Kim that I'm hanging out with Internet friends, let alone tell her that someone is staying over in our small apartment. But I'd still love you to come into NYC.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger WipeMeDown(TraumaPoker) said...

OK is this better, can you tell it's TRAUMA now. You can't tell by my smart ass comments

12:41 PM

 
Blogger lj said...

check out the gershwin hotel. you can prob get a decent rate there, and it's in good part of town (around 28th and 5th).

that hu match was super fun, although i would disagree with your assertion that you would have won even if i had not been coolered. :) do i smell a rematch?

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home