Friday, April 18, 2008

Goddamn Fucking Cat

I swear if that motherfucker does not stop licking my hands at 2AM in the morning I am going to kill it. It almost got a boot off the bed last night. I swear for the last two nights this fucker comes up and starts licking my hands. It then puts its face in my face and starts purring. It is not fucking patting time you cocksucker!!!! Goddamn I am starting to hate those cats. If it was not for the kids I swear I would let them outside where the coyotes roam and that would be that. Cat burgers. Recycling baby. Fuck you all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Neilc999 said...

I know animal cruelty is wrong, but torturing cats is so amusing. My cats piss my off to high hell with their meowing and need for attention that when i sling them around in a carrier bag they always come back for more.... like i siad loads-a-fun. You could always shut them out of your room at night, i do.

3:41 PM

 
Blogger meanhappyguy said...

If you would quit whacking off and passing out afterwards without cleaning your hands, the cats wouldn't be so god-damned interested in your evil-soaked hands.

BUT THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN, IS IT??

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Loretta8 said...

LOL

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

Kill it

5:39 PM

 
Blogger katitude said...

LMAO

So boot them off the bed...it's YOUR bed after all lol.

5:55 PM

 
Blogger The Wife said...

You're so cute when you're ranting at fluffy little animals . . .

9:53 PM

 
Blogger DP said...

Tell your MD you need temazepam because your cats are licking your hands at night.

1:20 AM

 
Blogger $mokkee said...

can't u leash that phucker to his scratch post b4 u go to sleep?

i never liked cats. don't hate 'em, just wouldn't ever have one.

1:48 AM

 
Blogger kurokitty said...

Maybe the kitty is licking your hands because you really are a fish! lolololol

j/k

5:52 AM

 
Blogger Bloody P said...

At least you're getting some pussy.

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home