Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Annoying People

People with blue tooth annoy me. I mean weird fucking shit in your ears used to be all us deaf peoples domain. What? You did not know I was deaf? Fuck. You must not be a long time reader. Born and bred. Deaf foreva. That is why in Vegas if you say some dumb shit that I probably do not want to hear anyways and I kinda just nod and smile then I most likely did not hear you. Same thing if you shout out my name and I just keep walking. I really am not ignoring your pathetic ass I probably just did not hear you.

The thing I hate about blue tooth the most is that you used to be able to tell who the crazies were. If you saw some fucker walking down the street talking to himself then you KNEW you needed to get the fuck out of there. Now it could just be some dumbass with blue tooth. You can never tell... until it is too late and some drunk fucking bum is spitting in your face.

I almost got hit by some fucktard in a scooter today too. I gotta tell you something. Someday you might find me with my cock in my hand and a plastic bag over my head but I AM NOT going to be taken out by some forty something cocksucker in a moped who thinks he is cool enough to lick the shit off Kat's boots but is not.

Hate it does a body good. Peace.

8 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

If the hearing is that bad you should really do something about it. Heredity and rock music teamed to do a number on my hearing. The world is much better now that I finally did something about it.

6:41 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

It's one ear and I was born with it so I do not really have any desire to change. It is total deafness to not just loss of hearing.

7:43 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Those of us who are 40-somethings who drive scooters stick together.

The guy was just trying to do me a solid.

9:26 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

I was getting ready to remark that I see a lot less blue tooth around. It used to be everybody looked stupid. Now, it a select few with a possibility that moped riders are that squared. Throw in they won't stop talking about their "carbon footprint" and that only gets worse.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger PokahDave said...

NO lie...there was a guy hit on a Vespa motor scooter last week...dead. It was in Boston...was it waffles?

11:21 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

His ghost is posting? Ut oh ...

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Hey, I used to ride a scooter, little Honda 100. Best thing I ever had for commuting to work and hitting the grocery store. Could really use it now that gas is where it is. BTW, it could do 60 so it wasn't just a motorized bicycle.

As for bluetooth, I also use that but not one of those weird ear thingees. I use bluetooth headphones and earbuds, beats the shit out of having wires dangling all over the place in the gym or at the felt. One of the reasons I won't even consider an Iphone, all that money and the don't support BT 2. Get with the times

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Buffalo66 said...

I'm also a 40 something scooter guy.

We're special.

I need to make up shirts that say "got hate?"

(word verification: beerspa)

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home