Wednesday, December 03, 2008

MOOOOOOOOOOK!

I took second. Kinda sucks. I really wanted to get first. With this finish I become second this year in cash for the Mookie only exceeded by the Queen LJ. I will get her and her little dog too. The end of the Mookie was kind of disappointing. We were three ways. Jeciimd jams his Kx, I call with Ax, and TBA rightfully rejams with Ax where his x > my x. I correctly folded. However this left me with 10BB and instead of outplaying him like I know I could :P I just had to jam ATC. We ended up going in T9 vs J2 and he spiked a jack. Ah well.

Tomorrow night I will be playing Bodog again. I also downloaded Lock Poker. I am going to give it a try this weekend and will report back. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

nice job! bring it!

7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home