Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Collage of My Night

In no particular order..

Fuck you Poker Wolf.

Full Tilt Poker Game #15963665553: The Mookie (115861803), Table 2 - 300/600 Ante 75 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:25:10 ET - 2009/11/12
Seat 2: VBPro7 (30,420)
Seat 4: butchhoward (7,784)
Seat 6: Maniac57 (10,984)
Seat 9: Pokerwoolf (43,812)
VBPro7 antes 75
butchhoward antes 75
Maniac57 antes 75
Pokerwoolf antes 75
butchhoward posts the small blind of 300
Maniac57 posts the big blind of 600
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Maniac57 [6d 5d]
Pokerwoolf raises to 1,800
VBPro7 folds
butchhoward folds
Maniac57 calls 1,200
*** FLOP *** [4s 2s 3d]
Maniac57 bets 9,109, and is all in
Pokerwoolf calls 9,109
Maniac57 shows [6d 5d]
Pokerwoolf shows [8s 9s]
*** TURN *** [4s 2s 3d] [Ad]
*** RIVER *** [4s 2s 3d Ad] [6s]
Maniac57 shows a straight, Six high
Pokerwoolf shows a flush, Nine high
Pokerwoolf wins the pot (22,418) with a flush, Nine high
Maniac57: figures
Maniac57 stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 22,418 | Rake 0
Board: [4s 2s 3d Ad 6s]
Seat 2: VBPro7 (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: butchhoward (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 6: Maniac57 (big blind) showed [6d 5d] and lost with a straight, Six high
Seat 9: Pokerwoolf showed [8s 9s] and won (22,418) with a flush, Nine high

So sick that I flop the nut, turn a great draw with my nut, get Pokerwolf to call off 1/4 his stack on a shitty draw.. AND yet lose. Now I will say that Wolf had a lot of chips. He also probably thought I had like top pair because he is an idiot but fuck man can't I fade the flush draw? Cunt.

==================

Waffles: I mean how many times can you do it in missionary on the bed? At least put on a wig and call yourself Donna.

=================

I was more disappointed about not busting NYRambler than losing the Mookie. Perhaps this is why I am break even. Fucker kept chickening out on me. I would like to believe I lead to his demise as I crippled him before he wimpered away from my table... he also seemed to loose his mojo after that point and just tried to win with T2o all in pre... nice job.

=================

Chat Monitor (Support): Maniac57 has lost their chat privilege for 1 minute. Inappropriate language is not tolerated.

After that I had a hard laydown of TT. I knew I was ahead but why race for my stack when I had a nice thing going. So I type @&*&@@ a bunch of times on different lines and then..

Chat Monitor (Support): Maniac57 has lost their chat privilege for 5 minutes. Spamming the table is prohibited.

Listen to me now Full Tilt. Imma tell you this because I like you. Stop treating adults like the government does!! Fucking let grown men swear and spam and have them use the fucking mute button if they are offended. Cocksucker. Your worse than the UIEGA you fucking hypocrites.

======================

Almost forgot. Butch! Fuck you too. Goddamn fucking tourist vs my 99!!! Asshole. That is all.

5 Comments:

Blogger NumbBono said...

That's #$%#$ bull#$#@2 that you got chatbanned man. Those cock#@#$@$ can suc# my motherf#$#cking c0ck.

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Loretta8 said...

poker gods punished you for misplaying every street by giving him the flush on the river

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Pokerwolf said...

I called because I had two overs to the flop and a flush draw. Add in the chip difference and it was a no-brainer. I could have taken that hit and gotten the chips back pretty readily based on how the table was playing too. Your "top pair" is close. I thought you either whiffed, were on a draw, or were trying to push me out of the pot. There was a chance that you hit one of those cards, but I didn't think you did.

I referred to Darvin Moon because he had a big stack and he folded when he had the chips to call with anything. I did too in this situation, so that's what I did.

10:11 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I think the hand was inevitably going down that way period. Any line you take after I made the pre-flop call all the chips are going in.

Although I am glad I had you thinking I had a totally different hand than you did. I do not see any situation where all the money does not go in though. I was hoping you had an overpair but in hindsite with the amount of hands you were raising it was not likely.

Not exactly sure how I misplayed the hand at all.. I had the nut. I got all my money in. That is all you can do.

10:21 AM

 
Blogger NewinNov said...

Role playing, that's good, mix it up, change the routine. Man, good to know the Mookie is still on and appears is still a minefield.

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home