Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oops Sorry Nice Lady

Dear Nice Lady,

I love you. You take care of the kids after school on Monday and Wednesday. You rock. You help them out with homework. You do stuff we never ask for. You clean up things. Organize. You are so nice. You know you are only supposed to watch the kids right? I love you so much.

Now I can never appologize to you in person but I feel the need to do so on my blog. You are a go-getting who shows initiative. You took the initive of going into my room. You looked around. You saw I had a cold. You looked on the floor and saw all those crumbled up tissues on the floor with gunk on them. You rocked it and cleaned them all up.

Now I am not a man of God but I PRAY that you used gloves. You see those tissues were not from my cold, no they were nowhere near my nose. You see after I spanked off to school girls, tied up and tortured teens I needed some place to put my come. See I have come a long way since I was a kid and just left it in my undies. So all of those gunky tissues you picked up had my seed on them. Large gobs of sperm just caked on there. I really intended to pick them up myself but I have been a little under the weather.

So here's to you spew picking up baby sitting awesome woman! I am so sorry, and if you get any rashes on your hands you may want to get them checked out.

Love,
Waffles

P.S. If it was the hot blonde that watches the kids on Tuesday and Thursday I would be making more tissues by now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh Grossssssssss

6:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is blowing a load ever gross?

Well done Waffles.

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home