Thursday, October 27, 2005

98% Is not enough

What did I do in a past life? I have 2700 in chips. The blinds are high. I get Aces. You know, the rockets, our friends, the ones that have lost for me 4 out of 5 times lately. So anyway, a guy pushes all in. I call. I mean why not, right? So here is the situation. I have no idea what amazing statistical percentage ahead I am but on the tunrn he has not made a draw or anything. No Flushes. Nothing. I think I am damn near 98% or more assured to win. There are 23 people left in this damn thing. I have 8K in chips if I win. Instead the river comes as a seven and thats it for me basically. I swear, you people out there, who keep challenging me, and saying how much you want me to be at your table. Well.. if I did not have incredible skills that would scare you silly, then all of this bad luck I get would have lost my entire bankroll ages ago. So know this, I am better than you, and your just going to get lucky.

I played my second set of matches in the HU. It is currently tied 1-1. I overplayed against some Kings and lost, then after a great second battle, and one suckout by my opponent, I finally put him away. The suckout was a 2-outer also. See. I am good. Now if only someone could knock Veneno out, because I CAN NOT BEAT THAT CHICK! DAMN!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Sirf..

Please refer to your previous excellent post which talks about the "long picture"..really excellent content there..It is poker..there are fish..they WILL suckout on you..even with AA.

Chick?..Did you really call me a CHICK? oh..you are soooo dead...Wishing someone to bust me? That is just not smart..

Good luck in your HUC..I hope you win..so I can crush you later..lol

Best wishes...

1:31 AM

 
Blogger TraumaPoker said...

Hey dugglechicken took a shot at you today check out #8 on his recent post. I think some of those other quotes might be yours too. Defend your manhood!!!!

9:41 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Wow 100-2-Lexus, does the fact that I wrote a post that actually made people laugh drive you THAT crazy?

It has driven you all over the internet lying about my blog?

Those quotes from SirF are damn funny, and he knows it. You are apparently the only one who doesn't get it.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Littleacornman said...

Sir,
I've reserved a private sng table at Royal Vegas for Sunday 9 pm UK time for a few UK/US bloggers.3 spaces to fill and having read your blog from day 1 I'd love to see you there Sir.
Check my post today for more details and let me know if you can make it.
cheers,
Acornman

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home