Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hanging with the Enemy

I did my first AlCantHang Dial-A-Shot. He was sitting at the bar, closing it down, and gave me a ring. I was truely honered. Of course all I had to shoot was Mike's Hard Lemonade. Kind of lame. I need to go grab a bottle of SoCo for these occassions.
Does Al ever stop talking when he is drinking? It was a riot! I can not wait to meet the guy.

I had my first winning night at O8. I doubled up. Winning $5. Woo hoo! Of course I lost that on two HE tourneys. Oh well. I played a little 7-Stud H/L Micro with Al also. That was indeed fun. I also had to pay Jordon five bucks for the last longer tourney. Now here is the deal from now on though. If ANYONE invites me to a team-last-longer tourney it is going to be the individual from whatever team that lasts longest who wins it for the whole team. None of this aggregate score bullshit.

So the roll stands at +$5 and growing slowly and responsibly I guess. We will have to see how long that lasts. Oh yeah.. if you have not read it yet, Texas is having a HORSE tourney. What is HORSE? I have no clue but it sounds like fun. JUST KIDDING! It is - Let me see if I get this right. [H]oldem, [O]maha, [R]azz, [S]tud and Omaha [E]ight. It rotates every turn of the blinds and is EXCEPTIONALLY fun. If you do not know one of the games you either fake it or check-fold that level. If Texas gets her act together this should go off on January 20th. Is there a bounty on Texas? Like a state flag or pair of guns? I have not seen one yet but it would be excellent.

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Should you win, I'm sure I could come up with some sort of bounty you would find acceptable. ;)

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

You lasted longer and still had to pay...lol Thats what you get for not going with Poison. Just think, if you had teamed up with me, you might have collected.

11:37 PM

 
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Hey, I've been mapped! Can I ask a return favor? Can you check out my blog? Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

6:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home