Saturday, August 12, 2006

CHAT: REVOKED!

I know it is hard to believe huh? First time ever. Funny shit though. I first have to say it was the other guys who started it and if the site does not investigate I will be angry. I love this site and will not say anything bad about it EXCEPT they need more English speaking support people.

Support:It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chat privileges at the tables by soliciting other players for money.

2006-08-12 go mug a jew you suck at poker

Now let me say this was in response to a nasty comment about Jews and I am Jewish. Yes I know it is hard to believe but it is true. My mother was a full bread and I am a half bread with my crazy ass protestant father who probably never should have reproduced.

I finally straightened that out and pointed them to the right people. However they are prrrrobbbably not going to reinstate my chat for a while. So people I am not ignoring you. I will say I probably should have kept my mouth shut and this ban may be a good thing.

I wanted to say one other thing. If your going to asterisks out swear words, give users the ability to shut off chat for one person or the whole room, and do some things like that then what is the point in banning people's chat? I mean you have given all the necessary tools. Let people be adults and use them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home