Monday, July 30, 2007

Sometimes I run Hot

My instincts are god like at times.. I knew that playing more than one hand of the Blogger Freeroll was stupid. So I bust out quick like on the first hand and wait for me re-do.. and today I got the notice. I am officially back in this thing with an additional $650 tacked on for good measure. I am still chuckling over this.

I think I need to start a WoW blog. When I first started playing my lady druid I just picked her because she had a cute ass. She also can do a little pole dance number you would not believe. Little did I know I would get into conversations like this:

Guy: Hey your cute, can I help you kill that monster?
Me: um.. sure..

(level whatever monster destroyed)

Guy: Hey, why don't you take the 10,000 gold pieces an the staff of almighty damnation.
Me: um... are you sure? You do not want anything?
Guy: It's fine hun. I killed that monster for you.
Me: um.. ok..
Guy: Your are a girl right? God I hope you are a girl..

I knew I should not have named my character Meesahsoooohooornay So while I feel kind of skeevey I sort of like the bling... I think I am finally getting a taste of how the world is for the hot chicks! God I need counseling.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Well, you seem to be well on your way to being an actual WoW prostitute. Enjoy.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

On line predator.

It was probably a 14 year kid that gave you that shit to boot.

12:19 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Actually we got to talking over orc's milk at the cafe and he is a 38yr old guy.. ick.

1:15 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I am so confused.

Can we go back to talking about poker please?

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

loooooool too funny...you women

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Waffles actually looks like some of the female gamers I've met.

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Im sure you were thinking of my cute Italian butt and my pole dancing talents when you came up with your female druid.

6:16 PM

 
Blogger ashmc2 said...

Wrong...just fuckin' wrong Waffles!

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home