Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Fun Times

Played the big cash game. Many thanks to Poker Gnome. How did I do? I think I overplayed a hand or two which is a big leak in my NLHE cash game. I also played a few hands really well. The final hand I was short and rr with pocket sevens after a ep raise. The ep guy cold calls and the flop comes A34. I thought I might be beat but I had 160 left in a 360 pot. So I jammed and AQ calls. I think either him or I should have pushed pre-flop but whatever. It was fun. The worst hand I played was against Bone Daddy when I overplayed 33TTT vs his Quad Tens. I thought the turn bet was fishy but I did not back off like I should have. Oh well. All in all it was an interesting experience and besides playing one or two hands horribly I think I did alright. I hope to be playing this game with my own funds by the end of the year. Probably not regularly but once in a while.

The rest of the night was equally craptastic. Won a few bucks in 25/NLHE. Lost a few bucks in Stud-8. Won a token. Lost a few SNGS. Pretty happy with where I am at so far this year though. Tomorrow night I will try to dominate the Riverfuckers again. I love those guys.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gnome said...

I had a great time. Good game.

12:18 AM

 
Blogger Rake Feeder said...

It was a good game, the action certainly slowed down after you left the table.

5:37 AM

 
Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Good game. I agree on your assessment of the hand against BoneDaddy's quad 10s. I think I would let that go because even if he had PP, he beats you. If he's bluffing you off a hand there, so be it. You can only beat a bluff. Having said that, it was nice having you at the table.

7:06 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

You did play that hand like a baboon, but not as big as a baboon as the way I played my aces post flop against weak.

all in all, it was fun, and I wish I was playing with house money.

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This was fun to watch, hope you guys do it again.

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home