Thursday, December 04, 2008

All Out War Baby!

I am declaring all out war for the end of the year. I am currently second on the Mookie Board, like ninth in the Blowdoggy and have yet to play a NY Rambler Bronx Bitch Slap. I am also a top five in the Skillz even though I have only played like three games.

Have you seen the leader boards in these? They read as follows.

Smokkee - Big mouth who whines every time he jams his hand way behind on the flop and loses because you "hit your miracle flop". Learn to fold sometime stud. Speaking of the Bodog tourney check out the prop bet odds in the sports section. I think they really overvalued me.

Pirate Lawyer - OMG! He thinks he is the Phil Ivy of every game. He complains about every bad call ever made since third grade. Really, he told me, this one time, in the play ground when he had rolled up Aces..

LJ - Queen of the aggro donks. I love LJ and model my MTT play after her these days. However that bitch is going down! I failed to win my prop bet but she is NOT staying on the top of the Mookie leader board. No way in hell.

IIATGwhatchamacallit? - Who the fuck is this. I am totally going to play the NY Rambler for the rest of the month.

We all know ALL OF the leaderboards should all say Waffles. Every single one of them. So here I go on all out war to take down these motherfuckers just in time for Christmas. The field in the Skillz game is really small so I may not be able to knock off the Lawyer until next year but the rest are attainable.

7 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

LOLOLOL. <3 waffles.

7:52 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

Going to war, eh?

I am reminded of a Schwartzkopf quote:

“Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion.”

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

I smell a prop bet

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OOOOOO Lookie here, I found more free money.

But what should I expect.

He WELSHED from the second half of the bet. I guess I would take his tasty mobneys again.

still no freaking way he can do it.

Hoy you in for booking the other side again? :-)

P.S. Word verification for this comment "fackits"

9:31 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

Damn Waffles!

I have a late meeting Tuesday and the Skillz next game is STUD HI !!

I guess I can post/bring off most of my stack and still kick your ass when I get in anyhow!

:p

1:43 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

continued delusions of breakeveness.

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Fuel55 said...

Show those basta'ds.

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home