Monday, March 16, 2009

Politics

I was talking to my boy JJ of the Ghey Blow and asked him "Why are you interested in Politics?". I mean personally I find it stupid. I do not feel like either "side" does anything useful. Our votes do not change a thing. Fuck I am not even sure what I should hope changes. Do you people find Politics interesting? Do you think your vote matters and makes any kind of difference or are you just a worthless cog in the wheel who does not really get any say in what happens. Opinions?

3 Comments:

Blogger jjok said...

ghey. You bring me into the mix and don't post my answer.

wtf is wrong with you?

;)

8:33 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

figured your starved for posts so left it for you.

9:27 AM

 
Blogger nzgreen said...

I've only exercised my right to vote once and it was for the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party. I now live in a country where I can't vote and it doesn't bother me one bit that I can't.

1:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home