Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lightning Strikes

I was reading lightnings latest post. Very funny. He claims that he was watching the ComicCon girls in tight latex and skimpy outfits. I think he really was taking a picture of Silver Surfer in his underwear. Seriously what is wrong with that kid. The surfer, not Lightning.

His kid dressed up as Sollux Captor. I had never heard of this series.. which is not surprising. While I have read a lot of things like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece I am not the aficionado people like Wolfie and Lightnings daughters are.

Yes, this story does have a point. So I was reading about Sollux Captor and I found my Anime equivalent! It is true. This is my Anime persona. Check this dude out. I present to you.. [drum roll] .. Karkat Vantas! I mean check this dude out.

His cache line in the post is "MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO YOU. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THAT. YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT."  I mean fuck ya! I should sue for copy write infringement! So thanks to Lightbulbs daughter for turning me on to some new characters.

2 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

I am assuming that the women of Boston more normally refer to you by you nickname: nubby horns

1:52 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

You are on a roll this week man.. I guess since Josie is not around you have more creative energy for me!

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home