Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nice Win

49ers kicked butt even without their QB. Poor Bears. I have Josie losing bad this week. So that's good. Unfortunately she beat me. :(. I think VinNay won the whole thing.  Get your picks in by Wednesday this week if you can. With the holidays and three games on Thursday it's going to be hectic.

I played really good this year except putting the Rams too high. I bet one on the Browns and ALMOST pulled it off. If I had won that one pick I would have won the whole week. It was so close for me. So I am pretty happy about how I played except for the Rams being so high. I got too caught up on how bad the Jets suck.

Life continues. I dunno what is going to happen. I saw my blood pressure doc today and its down to 122/88 but still high so she is upping the dose again. No more shrink visits until after the holidays.

** Sebs Update Sheet is here.

2 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

Seeing you've become a bit of a hypochondriac, relax a bit and the BP will drop. Those numbers aren't going to pop anything. It is what is referred to as pre-hypertension. Blood pressure isn't this straight line or written in stone. It varies all day long based on what you do and how you are reacting to the world. As one ages it goes up somewhat. Relax! you'll live unless the wife has her way. Maybe you should point out your insurance won't go to her and that'll do more to increase your life expectancy.

3:09 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Congrats Vinnay!

Waffles, expect another spanking this week.

6:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home