Monday, October 31, 2005

Plans

Figured I would get a quick update while being bored at work. Hopefully work picks up because that is always a bad sign for a consultant. Not much to report. I had a great 1250 game that ended poorly. I was a HUGE chip leader most of the game.. I was able to hold on to take 4th. The biggest problem I had is I just went card dead. I had a decent stack and could not even get a pair of s00ted connectors to scare someone on. It was nice to be the chip dog, but when you get cold cards at 6K blinds even the big dog must fall. I still took a $95 profit out of that. So I am not complaining much. I did see visions of a first place finish there for a while though.

I might start a new experiment since the last one did not work out. I might try and grind it out at the 2/4 tables for a week or more. See how that works for me. Keep my risk down to $100 a day and see if the bankroll can take a jump. At the very least it is a less dangerous experiment.

Another thing I want to do is get into the 10K and 25K this month. I would possibly buy into the former, and try and win a spot into the later. One annoying thing Titan has been doing is canceling the 25K Qualifier with 11 or even 21 people in it. I mean come on guys! If ten people make it you should be obligated to run the damn thing.

The other thing I have been contemplating is buying back into Party Poker. The things I like on Party are the SNGs and the MTTs baby. The Bad Beat Jackpot might call my name eventually.. oh yeah, and if I really want to loose money: BLACK JACK! I think I will wait until I get my bankroll to 2K, then cash out $400, and buy back into Party Poker for $200. I can then play SNGs and low level limit games to build the roll up to a workable amount.

5 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I like your plan. Especially the part of coming back to the Party Zone..lol

Wishing ya the Best of Luck!!

6:55 AM

 
Blogger TraumaPoker said...

Better then a swift kick to the junk. Nice finish.

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

I've been playing on Party again because of the blackjack, which I just learned (for real anyway) last week in Vegas. I've had two winning sessions so far... but I fear it will be my undoing! Danger, Wil Robinson!!!!

11:15 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Blackjack without card counting is serious -EV. But fun!!! If you count cards you can actually make a few bucks..

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Blackjack = -EV. But lately, so has my poker.

Congrats on your 4th place win. Keep it up SirF, and you will replace Scott as my role model.

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home