Monday, May 01, 2006

Still Here..

I missed the WBPT event this weekend. Let Kat gain a few spots on me. Oh well. I was really exhausted this weekend and decided to go fishing. My son really enjoyed it. We ended up catching two fish. The first one was a good sized perch. My son kept calling him "Perky". The second one was a monster size Big Mouth Bass. Now if I lived in Hicksville I might be able to eat the thing and not worry about mutant genes, however as it was we ended up throwing both guys back. After my son proudly displayed the fish to all the other fisherpeople.

Poker has been on an even keel. Somewhat downwards but not at epic proportions. I have been really analyzing my game lately. Not sure how much this is helping but I am turning a deep eye inward. We shall see what happens..

1 Comments:

Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Waffles looking deeply inward....what will the world come to next?

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home