Monday, July 31, 2006

Lets get this straight

First off I will say I went overboard a little with Slb.. but let's get a few things straight here. I did not berate the guy in the chat for the table. Even though he did not mention it at all I only taked to him, I thought privatly, in IM. He then feels the need to broadcast it to the world in his blog. At least fucking present all the facts. Yes. I was pissed off at him. I guess I should be happy to play with him. I have played maybe 5 sessions with the guy. I have either made money off him or seen him lose alot of money most of the times. In those few sessions he has caught a 2-outer off of me for a bunch of money twice. He probably has better suckout powers than Veneno. I also in a way was trying to help the guy. Sure I went about it the wrong way but I doubt he will fold TPSK even after I yelled at him. So I guess I am trying to teach the wrong guy in the wrong way.

Also if Slb is trying to say something about my ability to take bad beats he should look in the mirror. I never claimed to be a saint. I am an emotional maniac for sure. I fully admit it. You all should admit thats what you like about me. However I can not count the number of times I have seen Slb berate players after a bad beat and even worse mock them after a nice win. I once saw him follow a guy around a tourney for a half an hour until he busted berating the player.

So if you really want to sling mud then go ahead but at least be honest. I will respect your wishes and not tell you a thing about how you play. I will not chat with you if you sit down at a game with me. I wont offer advice in chat or at a table. Play anyway you want. I just could care less.

4 Comments:

Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

So.......

read any good books lately?

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

iak..I been reading a good book, "Pressure Poker". It explains that one of the benefits of playing online is that you can wear your bday suit.

Waffles, Have you been wearing your bday suit to play?..If not, try it..lol

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

I'm conflicted. You guys are both stand up dudes. There's only one thing left to do:

FART.

9:46 PM

 
Blogger CC said...

Terrific result tonight, Waffles. Glad I could be there. Congrats!

12:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home