Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fluxer, Haku and the Old Lady that Could

Ok.. I threw that last one in there for the fuck of it. I can not stand when there are only two objects in a title. So... Where to start. Fuck me. It has been a crazy ass last two weeks.. My bankroll looks like a sliding graph of a penny stock. I went from 50 up to 700 then back down to 39 then back up to 600 then back down to 200 in Neteller.. then I put fifty back in.. then I jumped up to 1100 in two days of playing. Crazy shit.

I even re-sucked out on Fluxer. The setup is this. I am playing a nice friendly 50/NL table and that chaos making bastard sits down. If you have not seen him tilt a table in person you are missing a true art show. It is amazing to watch totally solid, tight, Gary-esque players lose their fucking minds and become maniacs. All to get Fluxer.. and I just sit on the side and collect the spillage. So anyway.. the bastard gets me early when he forces me to fold TPTK. I then decide I am going to fuck him bad. So I get all in on the flop with him twice. Both times he has draws and I hold on to my nut sack for the win. The first time his draw was actually a much better hand than what I had made. I called his all in with QJo TPTK.. against his flush draw and overcard. The next time I had a set so it was more reasonable.

The final time.. well a picture is worth a thousand words..



I had him beat on the flop with the Kings.. he turns his flush which also pairs the board, and I runner-runner his azz into the ground with a boat on the river! BOOYAH! At least he made one of his draws. So.. I finish up that table with 3+ buyins and decide I should do some real work..

Of course Thromdog wants to play "Guess that blog" in IM chat. The premise of the game is that you paste a sentence into the chat window and have to guess the writer. The first one was easy.. it was an Ad for something.. DUGGLES! Yay! I win. The second guy however was a treasure. I have NEVER read this guy. You HAVE to read this guy.


.......Goddam I rule. The butterfly-wings on the chick front-left turned out to be *perfect* handles for when I was jamming her doggystyle later that night.


Here is a 2+2 excerpt on the man also..


All you want to do is play him for bankrolls to punish him?

I miss the good ole days of Party when his opponents created the "I hate Hak" club, and wanted to meet him at Treasure Island and beat the crap out of him. Now those were opponents that knew how to get pissed at him.


Fuck me! I have a long way to go. He has his chat perma-banned on Full Tilt for mouthing off to the mouth.. yes, Mike Matsou had someone banned for talking smack! HA! I love this guy. He is also banned from 2+2.. I thought I was the King but I humbly bow to my superior. Thank you so much JJ! It is rare for me to find a new blog and one like this.. whoooahh...

So I am not sure when I am going to start hating poker again but for now she is my baby.. I am on a crazy heater and I am going to enjoy it to the maximum. Good luck to you all on the felt!

I almost forgot this is for you Eric.. I sit down at the 1/2 table I was watching for a while and immediately start in. I buy in for eighty at first then raise to 100 to strike phear in their hearts.

ScottMc: speaking of loser donkeys
SirFWALGMan: woo hoo!
ScottMc: hahahaha $80
SirFWALGMan: come and get it girls
SirFWALGMan: hold on maybe this will put phear (Adds his final 20$)
SirFWALGMan: hows that?
ScottMc: candy a s s
SirFWALGMan: I am the Angry Turtle
ScottMc: you look like a hit and run guy
SirFWALGMan: probably
SirFWALGMan: Ill hit ya for 700 and run
Narena: miss and run
SirFWALGMan: Diahreeeahh! So nice to sit with you finally..
Narena: you realise this isn't play money right?
SirFWALGMan: maybe for a McDonalds working hoe like you it isnt
SirFWALGMan: oh wait I forgot I am unemployed.. never mind..
Narena: give the humour a miss if I were you
SirFWALGMan: oooh scary
SirFWALGMan: your so tough Diahhreahh
Narena: "you're" as in "you're a d.1ck"
Narena: not "your"
SirFWALGMan: omg! It is duggle buggers mother!!!
fluxer: lol
SirFWALGMan: I am sorry Mrs. Bugger I didnt know it was you
SirFWALGMan: lol
SirFWALGMan: this table rules

6 Comments:

Blogger jjok said...

you can thank Smoke for finding that guy.......

classic

9:15 AM

 
Blogger TraumaPoker said...

Wintermute is old school. He is a beast at O8, just a beast. Watch him sometime if you can.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

ya i turned JJ on to 'mute. i think Drizz was the one i linked through to find him a while back.

that guy's vegas stories are fuckin' hilarious.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger ScottMcM said...

Why do you always forget to mention me stacking your donkey ass after flopping the nuts and letting you take care of all the betting?

8:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got shanked and he didn't even link my blog.

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

McDonalds Hoe, that is a classic. Nice to play with you, I pasted the virtual dollar I took frm you on my wall. I'll give it back Saturday Night with all the interest, $186.85 if I can remember.

p.s., poor Aussie bastard, he thought his top card, shitter kicker was a legit hand.

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home