Sunday, April 15, 2007

Midnight Madhouse

Played the late Midnight Madness Game. Finished in 25th. Getting closer. Ended up shoving my chips in with 4K blinds, a 48K stack, and pocket tens. I get in with a 13K stack who has KQ and a 150K stack who has AK. To be fair the AK guy raised before me. Not that he was gonna lay it down if I was the initial raiser. Anyway. Queen on the flop. Ace on the turn. Ten on the river. To give me a set and BOTH other people a straight. I am out on my ass. Good showing for that thing though. I possibly should have let that hand go.. but as it turned out I think I got my money in fairly well and if I actually do beat AK I am up to 60K, if I beat both of them I am up around 100K. AT least it was not A7o right?

MiamiDon's big game is tonight. Get yourself some blogger leaderboard points by playing. I intend to be at the game.

3 Comments:

Blogger PokahDave said...

That tourney is awesome. I placed 34th on friday. Last night I was down to 2000 with 190 people left (180paid) and found Kings.....I go all-in and the big stack calls with A-Jo....J on flop....J on river I get bounced....very frustrating last night...

10:29 AM

 
Blogger slb159 said...

nice work...you'll get that big score soon enough...you did well (I go broke there too with TT).

Too bad jj beat you to "slob" or I would have been included in your previous post...haha.

2:29 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

i hate coin flips late in MTT's. unless, they're against shortys.

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home