Monday, July 16, 2007

WoW Tilt

So what causes WoW tilt? Is it like your aces getting cracked by 22 after a bet, a raise, a re-reraise, and a jam all in pre-flop? Is it like that runner runner flush by a 12yr old to get fucked out of a good Riverfuckers finish? Nope. Not even the lvl19 raptors eating my flesh when my dog brings them straight to me by accident can tilt me.. no the thing that is pissing me off is I have advanced to level 20.. and my skill points are all up at 100/100.. and the trial version only allows you to go that far!! What the fuck? How am I supposed to know if I want to buy this jackass game and go on an Epic quest with Poker Enthusiast, Duggles, JJ, and ScottMc???!?!?? Jesus.

I should try to get Al to play.. the catch phrase for the [T] rating will sell him.. Blood, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence

Should be some real poker content coming soon.. well.. as real as it gets for me at least..

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A quest with Poker Peeker? Who the hell is that and why does he have my name? Cause if you're talking about me, I don't go near those games. I get addicted to things like that and I don't want my kids to grow up without a father. Poker's bad enough.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home