Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tonights the Night

Last night at the Mookie I could not get anything going.. I was up and down all over. I think I made some good laydowns but with AK/AK/AA/KK/QQ/88/88/77 in my first few dozen hands I found myself down to 1/3 stack.. Finally ScottMc check-raises me with TP two kicker.. I had lead out for pot (500) which was half my stack.. I had to call.. and no suckout this time. He said he thought I had T9.. so we both laughed at the fact he knew I had to call and he also thought he was beaten. Extremely un-Scott like.. lol. Good game man.

Tonight is the Freeroll or as I like to call it the ReRoll. BWAHAHAHA! Crazy shit man. I look forward to it. If I win I think I will take some of the money and donate it to something fun.. maybe put it towards huggling a n000b in the ancient arts of poker like CC did... I dunno..

I really need to start a Warcraft blog now too.. I played last night and did my first two duals.. it was pretty funny.. I lost both.. but came close to killing a hunter that was my same level. Obviously no chance against a rogue that was 17 levels above me... from that the Hunter looks at my spec and says "You got crap".. and I am like, um... ya? Also this other dude laughed at me since I did not have shoulder armor.. well I never found a place to buy any dammit. So I joined this hunter guys guild for a while. At least until guild "The Waffle House" starts up.. He gave me all upgrades for my armor and told me to try out the auction houses for the best stuff. See what you never figure out on your own. Jeez. I got a 150 point defense boost and that is before I whip out my leather patch kit and give it another 16+ defense on 3-4 of my items..

I got my ass kicked in the first dungeon I tried.. all the Elite mothers came at me and fucked me up good. Oh well. Next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger MHG said...

Warcraft, wooo!

My warlock is up to level 6, time for everyone else to jump on the bandwagon!

9:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um ya, maybe start another ghey blog.

It's getting more and more painful to come back here everyday.

Do well tonight.

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

I promise you that if you start a WoW blog I will read it every day. Every day. Fun times.

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home