Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Disturbing Dream

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was with LJ and that I was giving her a foot massage. On the good side she seemed to enjoy it. I went to a dream interpretation website because if it is on the internet it has to be true. The site said one possible interpretation is that my MTT game compared to LJ's is only worthy of her feet. That I have a ways to go to get to the good parts. This could be good motivation to step my game up. hmm.

I may play the Skillz game tonight. I have had back to back cashes and I could have gotten first last week but I figured Bam needed the money more. I have been having some fun playing these but they do take a while. I was thinking of overtaking PirateLawyer in the standings for this game however I said "Waffles is better than PirateLawyer" and it did not sound good. I mean I need an accomplishment that means something. Beating some no-name hack just does not cut it. :P.

Otherwise not too much going on. Veneno convinced me to play an 11$ SNG. I was kind of tired so did not play great. She of course won it with riddonculous play. haha. No actually she was playing pretty well. Congratz V!

5 Comments:

Blogger BamBam said...

Damn!
I HATE PLO8, but now I just may have to play!

:p

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Real question is who was more disturbed, LJ or you that you are having these dreams???

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Dude, you're the whole reason I'm playing tonight. I mean, if fkin' WAFFLES can cash, it must be ez peazy, right? LAWL!

So show up and take my mobnies, plz.

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Shrike said...

Now I'm having disturbing dreams ... the contagion spreads!

-PL

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

The hell with the interpertation of it, what does your lucky dream numbers book say about. Dreams like that and I'ld have $5 a nite on it for week, unless it hit sooner.

3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home