Thursday, March 19, 2009

Going Green

I commute in a green fashion like a granola eating hippy. I do this because I hate driving not because of any save the planet bullshit. I find it very difficult to commute however. My two options consist of the following.

First I can take the Green Line. Normally besides the 500 stops on the way into Boston this is pretty pleasant. However it is also very uncomfortable. Normally I have to stand for forty five minutes. While this is probably good exercise for my Mr. Potato head body it is not very comfortable. Add to this the days when they cram a zillion people in and I have to actually touch people *gasp* and it becomes very annoying. Leaving town on the Green Line at any point normally consists of waiting for 5-6 trains to pass until I can finally squeeze into one. While it is not as bad as this it is still retarded.



The other option I have pisses me off to no end. It is called Back Bay Station. Now for years people have complained about this shit storm of a station and have been told that things are fine. I have a different opinion. For my monthly payments to the MBTA I get to enjoy having smoke pumped into my lungs from this piece of shit unventilated station. I mean how fucking hard is it to stop smoke from infusing the entire platform.. and I do not mean the downstairs one. The entire upstairs of the station ends up choking the hell out of me. I can not imagine this is healthy for anyone.

I also have the same issue of not being able to find a seat most of the time on the outbound run. To make my ride even more enjoyable though the train gets to smell like fucking piss. I mean I am not sure how the piss smell gets so bad. I think I could drop my pants in the middle of the train and piss on the Asian chick next to me and it STILL would not smell as bad as it does. I mean what are these people doing in there? Is train piss a feature of this mode of transportation? Do people not know how to piss? I am at a loss.

So while I continue to subject myself to the horrors of Green commuting I do not enjoy it at all. Perhaps the real solution is Soylent Green?

2 Comments:

Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

Nice reference.

Soylent Green IS people!

7:36 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Now why would you want to piss on the Asian chick sitting next to you? I can think of a lot better things to do with Asian chicks. Unless you know that she is into something kinky.

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home