Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The Dank

Make sure you get to The Dank tonight. 9PST or some such crap. vegas1 is the password. Also refer to it as The Dank in your post today or some other name such as The Buddy (ick), Mookie is Dead, or whatever you come up with besides The Mookie and get a link right here.

Believers:
Hoy
Brickin The Nutz
VeryJosie
Coop
Poker Meister
Riggs
IT
Lucky Duck
Mojo
CMitch
Shrike
Skiddoo

As an added bonus if I get eight people this week then I will post why I hate Hoyazo so much and think he is a douchebag.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wolfshead said...

Don't know about anything called the Dank but will be playing the Mookie tonight.

And still citing Hoy are we? Sheesh, next thing you know you'll be having him over for a cup of coffee and a dozen donuts.

6:29 AM

 
Blogger Loretta8 said...

LOL

Wolfshead 1, Waffles 0

8:05 AM

 
Blogger StB said...

Bigger douchebag that Duggles?

8:45 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I actually have no real issue with Duggles.. Sure he is annoying at times and his English skillz make me sick but I do not have any real issue with the guy.

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

We need one more mention of the dank!!! I want to hear this story of Hoy being a DB!! It's gotta be good. (well better than those x-wife stories anyway) jk

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home