Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Dammit

I went to go out running last night and as I cruised into the HS parking lot what do I see? A fricken football game or practice going on! Did I not get tormented by HS Football players enough as a kid? Now you gonna mess with my running? I will have to see how often they play at night but this could put a crimp in my running. I tried a second field also and same thing. I may have to figure out a new plan because this really sucks.

It also sucks that this was to be the start of my new program. So now I am bunched up at the end of the week if I want to put all the days in. Probably what will happen is I will do Wed/Fri/Sun then restart on Tuesday. Assuming the field is not taken every night. I mean don't these little bastards have a bedtime? Curfew? What the hell.

On to the sick and twisted side.. Does running fuck with your crap or what? I swear every day is a new experience in the toilet bowl. I can get most of the colors of the shit rainbow. Greens and browns of all types. It is fucked up. I used to have pretty stable shit coloring. Now it is like a roulette wheel.

I had other shit to bitch about but I forget. So go back to work fucktards.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wolfshead said...

You can probably figure on them being there awhile. School started and so has HS football. It's probably practice and it's probably going to be ther till around Thanksgiving

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Have you been eating Skittles? :P

7:44 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Do the football players play around your neighborhood? Your block? The trails around your city? Time to move beyond the track, Waffles. This will be better for you in the long run.

10:39 AM

 
Blogger --S said...

HS football games are played primarily on Fri nights, so chances of you running this Fri are pretty slim...

11:23 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

Start leaving the crap around the football field. They'll move on!

:)

2:12 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

LOL @ Bammer!

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home