Friday, September 16, 2011

Are you Ready for some Coolering?

Josie has this stupid football pool every year. I say it is stupid because she wins every year. I mean what kind of "men" does she work with? We should revoke their man cards. I have decided to put my picks up against hers. She thinks it's only for week two but I think we should do it all season. If we only do one game then when she loses she will say "wah wah wah it was only one game you got lucky". Exactly like that. Trust me.

So the rules of her pool are simple. Pick every game. Assign a number between 1 and 16 with 16 being the most sure pick and 1 being the least sure. No spreads. If you get a pick right you get that many points. Whoever has the most points at the end wins. Easy. Peasy. Just so little girls like Josie can understand the rules. ;).

GB      16
NO      15
HOU      14
NE      13
PIT      12
DET      11
PHI      10
BUF      9
BAL      8
NYJ      7
IND      6
DAL      5
DEN      4
WAS      3
TB      2
NYG      1

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

All season baby! We'll keep track of the points, and grand total at the end of the year wins. I want your son as my prize. Just for the weekend. ;)

7:16 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

a 14 on houston huh? all i can say is go miami! if miami wins you're toast!

7:20 AM

 
Blogger Astin said...

Okay, made my picks at the office pool based on your cooler powers. Let's see how it plays. Of course, you largely picked favourites.

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home