Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Dreaming..

Lately I have been having dreams. It is odd since it has been YEARS since I could remember a dream. Last nights dream was very funny. It starred VeryJosie, sort of.

I dreamed that I was at Foxwoods. Playing 1/2NLHE at the tables. It is nice and warm and cozy. I am doing well and having a GREAT time. Suddenly I remember something. I was supposed to pickup Josie and bring her with me. Ooops. Oh well.

I could even picture Josie standing out by a light post in the freezing cold, wearing her little Umpa Lumpa ear muffs, and yelling "WAFFFFLESSSSS!". Bwahahaahaha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

LOL We should go to Foxwoods this weekend, just to prove your dream wrong!

6:48 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Muhahahahahaha -- great post!

7:27 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

If you dreams start coming true, you might think about buying a cup. Or your son's little league one would likely slop around but work.

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home