Sunday, June 03, 2012

Be Angry With The One You Are Angry With Mmkay?

Today my son was in his room while my wife was talking to her friend on the phone. She mentioned that her boyfriend cheated on her with some big titty blonde. I then walk in when she is yelling at the boy. He tells me that she is yelling at him because Scumbag cheated on her. She tells him to shut up and not tell her secrets. I was confused for a moment because one of my sons friends has the same name so I am like "huh, your friend cheated on a test? With a blonde with big tits? whaaa?". I was so confused. It then dawned on me.

I can not say I am surprised. I predicted to her months ago that he was a scumbag and was not to be trusted. My son also was saying how she told her friend I was dating VeryJosie. Now nothing in the world could be further than the truth. Some days I think she even hates me. nahh, but seriously, we are not dating. So I tell her to stop talking about me to her friends especially when it's not true. She then yells at me to keep my relationships out of the kids lives. So I just got fed up with her and said "Hey, you're the moron who brought your boyfriend around to meet the kids not me". That shut her up pretty quickly.

My son is going to be asking a girl to the movies soon if he can get his balls to drop and do it. See what you have to look forward to kid. heh. Peace.


6 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Oh waffles! I'm so sorry! But! What would be so wrong about you dating the delectable very josie when she's dating her scumbag bf?

Shes thinks I'm an evil Whore. Heh. Funny thing is she's sooo wrong. About the evil part.

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

And besides when does this "dating " occur? I haven't seen you in forever and I'm guessing you aren't out late a lot of nights.

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

You know I don't hate you. In fact, I hope you know I like you. How could you NOT?

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Carmel said...

Your wife is a piece of work.

Yay for the boy! Young love :) I remember my first date, I was in middle school , a boy took me to watch the Phantom Menace.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

I was 17..my first date. Late starter

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Each post I gain greater understanding how maintaining your current living arrangement is better for your children

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home