Thursday, September 16, 2004

Hey, I'm a believer..

I never believed.. I trust you Bloggers but I could not bring myself to accept it. It must be an inside joke. No way. A coincidence? The mind playing tricks on you. I am here to say that I am wrong. Totally and completely wrong. If the WSOP is on the fish are out in record numbers! Worse fish than me!!!?!?!?! I get dealt KQ. The flop is 6-8-K rainbow. I figure someone might be on a straight draw. So I decide to raise the bet that was made. I get a few folds like I wanted. Two guys stay in with me. Now I wonder if someone flopped a set? I check-call to the river. My hand is K high with a Q kicker. What did I get called to the river with? A pair of 6's!!!! Sweeet. Of course there is the other side of this. I raise my AK. Bet it down the river and get rivered by J-10 when the guy gets two pair. The average pot on this table is 30-40$. I have not gotten many cards. I am not up by much YET. I still love this table!!!! Go WSOP! Please play more re-runs!!!!!?!?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home