Just a quick post tonight. I have been staying away from the tables except two nights a week. I have also switched my game from limit to NL. Why? Because the fishies in .50/1 are driving me too insane. I mean 9 people in every hand, 5 to the river, sorry, but that is NOT poker.
Top 10 other Reasons to play NL:
10. Raising a buck doesn’t get your adrenalin going as fast as ALL IN!
9. If Bad Blood can do it than anyone can
8. I can lose my money twice as fast
7. Need Practice for the Blogger Tables
6. All the good tourneys are NL
5. Its hard to win with “The Hammer” in Limit
4. The Fish get there just rewards quicker
3. Nothing Sounds better than “Im All In”
2. One bad read and a lucky flop can double me up
1. Look at DoubleAs Bankroll!!!
Anyway you all would be proud of me tonight. I left five bucks down. I decided to stop at midnight and that’s where I was at. I was just not getting any cards. Getting blinded down. Not much fun. Some good hands though.
I had 55, limped in. The flop is Axx. Everyone checks around to me, and I throw out a 2 buck bet and take the pot.
I witnessed this one. Someone has AJ. HU with another player. The flop is J10x with two spades. So the first tool goes all in with seventy bucks! The second guy makes the right call. They flip. It is AJ vs J10 and J10 is way ahead. Until the turn spikes an Ace and kills the better player. Ha! That must have sucked.