Monday, November 28, 2005

OmahhhOwwwie

Prospects the wonder donkey. Catches a 1 outer for a SF on the river to beat my high/lo NUT/NUT draw. Umm. Nice. Then it proceeds to mock me about its great play. I lost the rest of my stack to a wrap straight draw with QQ. That one was my fault. I berated the guy then apologized. It is tough going from +60 to -40 in like 5 hands. Ouch.

I can not believe the shemale looking bitch would suckout a one outer and then gloat like she played well. Id like to bend IT over a chair and figure out if it’s a man or a woman. We will meet again. It plays sooooo horribly I KNOW I am going to get my money back. It is just a matter of time.

Won back twenty of my fourty and called it a night. Oh yeah, won two bucks in the 1$ NLHE game too, lol. I get that for 50th out of 900.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Anyone drawing to a SF should be playing Let It Ride instead of PLO8.

5:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Have you noticed the new 3D site vegas007.com ?
Really Well Done!
//LillaMy

5:53 AM

 
Blogger MaxSquat said...

Well said Drizz

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home