Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Color of Money

The hustler isn't what he used to be, but he has the next best thing: a kid who is


Have you ever seen that move .. the color of money. You know the one. About pool players going into pool halls and pretending to not be playahs and then taking the mark for every dollar they have. I feel like Gordo did that to me tonight. We had our first money matches of Cribbage and he kicked my ass. The other night I held my own but tonight was different. I think he set me up. At least it was only ten cents a peg. I am beginning to think that I should not play any card games involving money. I just have a knack for getting beat. Not because I play poorly but because the other person is BOUND to be a luckbox against me. I was getting SEVERLY TILT angry after a while tonight so I quit. I am however going to give Gorodo another shot tomorrow.

I played a little Poker tonight too. Busted out a few bucks I had on Party and Titan. I played some NL/HE. Basically I had pocket 9's that flopped a set and lost to 67 diamonds on the river. Great call idiot. I then had overs that lost to runner-straight on the river. Again, great call. It is tough when your competition is so inferior but every hand they have catches.

Oh well. I probably should quit online poker and play live more often. It would be fun hitting Foxwoods once a month. Has anyone played in any of there weekly tourneys? I beleive there is a $80 tourney and some other one they run every day. If you have played in it let me know how it is and what the final payouts were in your games. I am curious.

7 Comments:

Blogger MaxSquat said...

Yo mad man...whats the update with you and full tilt? are you an affliate????

6:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Tilt playing cribbage.

I have finally heard it all.

8:08 AM

 
Blogger TraumaPoker said...

Where are you playing Cribbage for money? Are you just playing at a free site then paying the money to each other via online? I OWN CRIBBAGE!!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger ChiefBigToke said...

We're playing at Yahoo for free. Haven't really figured out how we're going to pay eachother. I was thinking PokerStars transfer or something along those lines. If you want to play let me know Trauma. I KNOW you want to play tonight FWALG so I'll be waiting.

-Gordo

10:49 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Two words - SLEEP STUDY

1:48 PM

 
Blogger TraumaPoker said...

I am not a fan of yahoo's free games, Pogo has a good selection of games and I like the interface better.

2:58 PM

 
Blogger ChiefBigToke said...

I keep forgetting about your damn sleep study, lol. GL with that.

Trauma, I will check out POGO and see what's up. If you want to play my yahoo messenger is gordo_in_alaska2002. Gay I know. Hit me up later if you want to play.

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home