Sunday, March 19, 2006

Full Tilt Luck

So far I have played four HORSE SNGs and won them all in various finishes and I just took second in this RAZZ MTT doubling my bankroll on stars to over $200. Now I have a nice foothole in which to work. I think I will try some of the 10$ HORSE SNGs and more low buyin MTTs (10$ and less). Wish me luck. Since Stars is kicking me in the junk I hope to have a nice bankroll at a second site.

Only bad part was some guy has 1K in chips. I have like 15K. So I have K23 or some lame hand. However It is cheap for me to call and try and bust him. When I do bust him he follows me around for an hour yelling at me, calling me a gay poor hick, looking up my Stars stats and saying I have only won $500 on Stars (Not true) and that I suck pee pee's and all kinds of crap. I finally reported him to Support.
It was fun for fifteen minutes but cmon get a life.

2 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Ever notice that only happens in small buy-in events like $10, or maybe lower? I've seen people busted in much larger buy-in events on horrendous beats that don't behave like that. And I've experienced the worst behavior from people who get beat in tiny events and freerolls.

It's kinda funny.

8:24 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Ya, the best part is he was telling me how he always buys into $500 MTTs live and stuff.. so obviously $5 should not mean alot to him..

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home