Sorry Trauma.. gotta do what is making me the bucks and right now that is LHE. Why did I try and take it up again?
1. I did not have to start at the weenie levels. I have the roll for 1/2.
2. Iggy is doing it so everyone should follow blindly
3. Marge said it was good for Hella so why not me?
So I am swearing off the SNGs for a bit and going to one or two table 1/2LHE for a while. Here is what I have been seeing.
1. Tight is so FUCKING right. I had a VP$IP of 7% at one point.
2. Swings are HUGE in LHE so do not worry. I.E. Alot of times I will be knocked down to 20-30 from my initial buyin of 40. What does this mean? I lost two or three hands. No big deal. One or two good hands that hold up get me back.
3. People are stupid. I had a two REALLY good hands last night. One when I was down to fifteen bucks and took a 38$ pot to get me back to even. I flopped a set of jacks when I raised pre-flop.. and they held up. All other 5-6 people who went to the river with me had stupid draws or TP Weak ass Kicker. Thank you very much.
My second nice hand of the night was when I capped with AK s00ted. The flop was a HORRIBLE AKQ. Why is this bad? Because three people capping the pot pre-flop means AA/KK/QQ/AK or possibly TJ s00ted donkey. SO MANY HANDS COULD BEAT ME.
So my opponents cap the flop, 3-bet the turn, and 1 bet the river. All the while I am calling which is bad. However I really thought I might be beat and was looking for a straight or boat card because the pot was HUGE. In hindsite I probably should have folded my two pair. What do my Donkey pals show? TT and 88? WTF! Capping with a gutshot? I think you should be happy I am giving you free cards instead. Yeessshh.
So anyway for the moment I am liking LHE. I made almost 2-buyins yesterday and 1-buyin tonight after being down to 3.00 at one point. Ouch. Tomorrow it is all LHE. No tourneys (except WWDN) and no MTTs or SNGs. Lets go with what is working.