Monday, July 10, 2006

Good Idea..

Hey someone smart like Jewels or Kat had the idea to group some pictures together on Flickr. So I setup a group called WPBT. All you have to do is go to www.flickr.com, sign-in with your Girlie chat name, then as me to invite you to the group. That way we can all share the great pictures from Vegas if anyone desires to do so.

** OK, Apparently if you use Flickr and post your pics as public, and affix the tag WPBT then everyone can see them.. so do that, it sounds easier..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, there's a pic of me from the last summer classic in there.

7:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog. E-mail me at andrew.hasdal@gmail.com if you have time. I would like to ask you something that has to do with cardrunners: www.cardrunners.com. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home