Thursday, January 25, 2007

Funding Solutions

Don who has recently started joing our Mookie fun has a nice post on funding poker accounts for Donkeys. This is military Don not MiamiDon so please do not be confused. I am actually not sure he is in the military but he always wears the dress blues in the Mook.

Fluxer had found these pre-paid cards a long time ago. As he is young, foolish, and probably does not have a bank account, these things have been invaluable for him.. and since he never cashes out they are perfect. Oh oh my boy Fluxer is gonna be mad at me now!!! Sorry man! I actually beleive Fluxer is going to be a big winner one day. You heard it here first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donnie Mo' said...

I actually served in the US Marine Corps for 7 years, so once a Marine, always a Marine.

They could have done a little better on the avatar, but I will take what I can get.

Semper Fi, and thanks for reading!

Don

9:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Fluxer?

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home