Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

Still riding my Down Swing.. or as I explained it to Katitude my Dong Swing. Oops. Typo. I do not currently own a Dong swing. Sorry ladies.

So for Mother's day I let my sister pick the place. She sucks. We end up at this place where I SWEAR I took a wrong turn and ended up in the Mortuary. I mean there was enough oxygen here that if one spark hits we are all dead. Best lines of the night..

"I see almost dead people!"
"I smell old people!!"

My daughter asked me how to spell my sisters name so I told her "F-A-T". Me and the kids got a chuckle out of that one.. The adults were not all the pleased. The food was crap. The fillet mignon was more like a flank stake.. and my scallops were bland and tasteless as expected. This is ok except when your charging as much as my meal at Harvest but providing McDonalds food. Blechh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home