Thursday, September 06, 2007

Everytime..

It is funny but every time I think about shutting down the blog I find some new people in the comments who seem interesting and kind of inspire me to keep it going.. the Judesalems (If your husband is reading this I mean the other Judesalem) and BWOP's (Omatard) of the world keep this place going.. not to mention that it would not be the same ribbing Jordon (Hey BT gimme your bankroll so I can show you how to play) or slamming Jeciimd's (You totally agree with me admit it) tight play if I did not have the blog.. I guess this monstrosity may last for a very long time..

Tonight is going to be special. As much as I complain about my work and all the hours I put in.. tonight is when it pays off.. as I will be getting paid to watch football.. Ok, I may have to type a few URL's in and write some notes during commercials but primarily I will have the laptop on my lap and the TV on the game and get paid for watching football.. ok, ok, I will have to work a little.. but that is what commercials are for right? Sometimes I love this job!

7 Comments:

Blogger BWoP said...

Getting paid to watch football??? Sign me up. I'm skipping poker league tonight to watch football. That's how much of a pigskin junkie I am. And anyone who knows me knows that it takes something special to keep me away from the felt. Thx for the shout out. Have fun tonight.

-B.W.o.P.

11:48 AM

 
Blogger iamhoff said...

Paid to watch football?!? You, sir, suck hairy ass. And how do I get in on that action (the paid to watch football action, not hairy ass action)?

4:12 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

You forgot to mention how important I am to you - DUH!!!!!

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

That's exactly what commercials are for.

2:19 AM

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

Could I get paid to watch the commercials, please??

"I mean the other jusdealem."
LMAO I think you're safe, hell he doesn't even read my blog anymore!

Your blog must stay. Nobody does a rant like you, Waffles!!

11:21 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I was only mentioning new bloggers Carmen... I will write a book about you later.. heh.

1:26 PM

 
Blogger MHG said...

Could you drink while being paid to watch football? If, and only if, then you are worthy of my jealousy death stare.

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home