Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ballah or Biatch?

Sometimes poker frustrates me so much. Check this hand out. I have 1K left on the bubble of an SNG and I have J9 in the blind. So I limp in. The flop comes Jxx. The chip leader with 5K is an aggro maniac and so I know I am ahead and I also know if I check to him he will bet. So the aggro tard jams an overbet into the pot of 800.. and I insta-rejam for all of my chips. On the bubble. He turns over A7.. and well.. I did not win.

I wonder does getting people in this behind make me a ballah or am I doing something wrong and getting fucked because of it. Is the right move to just jam the flop and take it down? Who the fuck know. Poker is stupid. Three out cunts deserve to go broke. Bah.

9 Comments:

Blogger jamyhawk said...

I think someone before me said it best: The FTP deck has 14 aces in it.

8:44 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Every time I make a clever play, I get boned in the end. No use trapping when you get screwed by the online turn and river anyway -- or so it seems ...

9:51 AM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

In the long run, ballah. Sucks to be the biatch from time to time though.

10:54 AM

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

It's rigged, I tell ya! I so hate to see stupidity rewarded, but that's the way it is sometimes. Stay ballin'. Peace up. A-town down. Hahahaha I have always wanted to say that......

11:15 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I'm pretty sure you're a biatch, Waffles.

11:54 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I vote for the Exorcist.

Also, yes waffles, you are definitely a ballah!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger bayne_s said...

Biatch!

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I vote biatch!

6:51 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Biatch, on this one. I don't mind your play, and its perfectly accurate, well explained, and in effective. The problem is that in tournament play, especially when you are the shortstack, you want to protect your winning hands (as opposed to cash play, where you want to get the most you can out of your winning hands). I probably would've acted the same as you, but in the end, this hand is the very reason why its best to push all-in on the flop and take a small pot when you are short.

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home