Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Stoof

First off a bit of a notice about shout outs and links. While I should be a good doobie and link the 1000 blogs in my blogroll on the right hand side I found it slowed down page loads and was a pain in the ass. I am more than willing to give a good blog a shoutout and Amagays blog is pretty funny. I do read it a lot and enjoy the overseas crew and their humor not to mention lesbian kissing animated gifs rule!!!!! He mixes in good poker hands, shagging babes, and all sorts of weird ass European grunts that I only understand because I watched years of Monty Python to make an amusing blog. Worth checking out.

I took the night off of WoW and Poker and ate ice cream with the family while watching the Patriots destroy yet another opponent. We only scored 34 points so I was a little disappointed.. I guess Cincinnati must be really good.

I am actually hoping the Chargers win next week.. It is with mixes emotions that I do this. On the one hand it is fun to hear Smokkee bemoan his poor teams pathetic start.. on the bad side though poor LoveElf must be suffering. I know we have not heard much from her since she abandoned us for work and school and more work and more school.. but she is still our sister and I will pray that her team wins one game this year so she can feel good.

I am in the process of trying out Blinders new site Fantasy Sports Live. I will write more on that as I try out the site and interfaces and place my first bet this weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Pray for the Ravens then, I'm your sister dammit and my team needs help.

3:11 PM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

Do you know Crystal McKnob? You should head over and read the last two posts.

You two were meant for each other.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I do know Crystal McKnob (not personally) and like her much.

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home