Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brandi - The Cliff Notes - Part II

The following covers pages 46-71 of the Brandi Thread.

I thought this thread was going to be dead and it mostly seems to be. Pages 46-59 only brought the revelation that Brandi fucked Jamie Gold and Gus Hanson. Apparently this is no surprise to anyone.

Johnny Hughes
If you read just pimp.Brandon, its 12 to 5 he is lying about many of the details. The odds are he is never going to get even. The more I read him, the more I am glad Brandi stole all his stuff. A whining wimp doesn't deserve any stuff in the first place. You were following your dick around and it didn't work out. That's not a bad beat. That happens to all of us on a lesser scale.

It has been my experience over many decades that if women get a hold of any money or jewelry or property, they are not going to ever, ever give it back. Grow up while you still have a few bucks left. Others girls will read this and stalk you as an easy, gullible, good-producing, all-day sucker.


honestperson
lol now they ban brandon from 2+2. Haha thats funny


Now that is an interesting development. Brandon gets banned by the Goat Lover. interesting although not totally unexpected.

jman220
That was actually my mistake, I was scanning the thread for clutter "first" type posts to try to clean it up and make it more readable, and didn't realize that he was one of the people who made that kind of a post, and i tempbanned him without realizing. I just lifted the ban now that I've realized it.


Very suspicious. Not much new though. Please die thread as I need to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home