Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mistress Pokers Pain For Tuesday Night

I donked out of the 3k on Bodogg last night. Just really made a bad decision with 70 people left. Not fun. Happens though.

I was happier with my other mistake. I sit down on an Omatard table and the flop gives me a gutshot, the second nut low, and a weak ass eight high flush draw. The first seat jams, the second seat rejams, so I am thinking. Second nut low. Six max. Weak high. Possible gutshot nice high. Ok. I will gambool. I jam all my money in. This is like the first hand at the table. The river brings a spade and then I look up.. it is PLO.. not PLO8. No low draw. So basically I put all my chips in for a weak ass flush draw. Of course the eight high flush is the best flush and I scoop a huge pot. I quickly leave. I sat down at the PLO8 table and doubled up there and left also.

I also covered my costs of the retarded Hoyazo Monday playing Razz. Fucking retarded game if I ever saw one. I have Pushmonkey calling my all in with a ten high flush draw on the turn for all his chips. Now you would THINK if people were coming after me and making -EV plays I would get paid off and win a lot of these right? WRONG! Fucking club on the river and I am done. I swear I hate you all.

Tonights schedule of pain --

Choads "Skill" Game - Turbo Razz
* Day of week: Tuesday January 15, 2008
* Start Time: 9:30 pm ET
* Double Stack Razz
* 12+1 Buyin
* Password: Skillz

BODOG Blogger Game
Tournament Details
* Day of week: Tuesday January 15, 2008
* Start Time: 9:05 pm ET
* Tournament Name: "Online Poker Blogger Tournament"
* Entry Password: bodogblogger
* Buy-in + fee: $10 + $1
* Starting Chips: 3000 (Double Stack)
* Payout: Standard Bodog payout structure
* Bonuses:
* T$109 bonus paid to the top 5 finishers.
* T$11 bonus paid to the 5 players that are eliminated prior to payouts.
* These bonuses will be awarded within 24hrs of the tournament completion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home