Saturday, March 22, 2008

Demise Prematurely Announced

I guess my demise was prematurely announced. I am currently sitting at eighteen bucks and a token. So Don's dead pool will have to wait for payout. Oops. Stacked another one. Twenty one bucks. BLACKJACK!

Anyways.. I will be sitting out the BBT3 unless a backer shows up. Which is kind of sad because I was playing pretty well in a final two tables in every event kinda way.. working my way to 16th best blogger at one point. If anyone is interested IM or email me. I would be interested in a 50/50 deal including any WSOP packages I win. We can decide up front if I play in the even or we split the 12K entry package. Either way is fine with me.

I am pretty disappointed that I went insane yet again last night. I should be used to it. Someday I may reconcile my talent vs my penchance to go insane and stack off. As my good friend and poker mentor Don says it's all part of the game. You can not say your a good poker player and stack off until 4AM in the morning. Ah well. Someday maybe. At least it does not cost me anything from my banking account. Of course that could possibly be the problem.

Bayne suggests I use my token for a 26$ KO 90-Peep Event. Possibly a good idea as each KO is worth four bucks. I may do that. Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

Let's make a deal.

11:22 AM

 
Blogger lj said...

i <3 the 90 person kos, but i wouldn't count on the extra $$ for kos. i finished third on saturday and only got 1 ko, which was at the final table.

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home