Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Razz is Fucked Up

Man is that game frustrating. I start off nearly insane because of the dumb ass game and less than optimal calls.. and I end up stacking off to Mondogarage two hands in a row where I go runner-runner-runner BOAT. I was fairly far ahead in both hands at least as far ahead as you can get in Razz. Ah well. So sick when you lose to a Jack when you have a 3456 on 4th street. I certainly did not take it well and appologize to Mondo for any outbursts. I was really angrier with the cards than the person. His plays were not horrible albeit a little loose. At least I got to take out LJ! A few points in May do not hurt either.

On the good side I was incredibly amazed and heartened by the fact that not a single person went out before the first break. Stunning that nobody donked out of the Skillz game. I clap for you all. Perhaps there is hope.

I played a little Lord of the Rings online last night. So far the game is ok but not anything special. I may stop playing that and try the Star Wars Online game. See how that one is.

Tonight is the Mookie.. If you have not seen sexy BWOP golfing pictures you should go. Don's drunken beer belly not so much. Good luck to you all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mondogarage said...

It's cool...I was playing a bit more LAGgy than I usually play razz, partly from being on tilt at losing the Bodonkey to a 1-outer. And I think on at least one of those hands, I was drawing to a 7-high on 4th street, too, and started bricking high cards (but not pairs).

I ended up cripped on a 7652A over 7653A, so I guess there's poetic justice. You're good at the razzberries, though.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Neilc999 said...

lord of the rings online game?? is this free or something you have to pay for? i need something to do till next week when i get my titan cash dammit.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

Good to see you last night Waffles. Sorry it wasn't for very long!

;o)

I bubbled the money as per usual and went out in a far worse fashion than you. My made A to 6 by 5th. street, was killed on 7th. street. (thought that would make you smile!)
3 1/2 hrs. of brilliant play for it all to come down to a one card differance on 7th. street. FUG !!

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Neilc999 said...

brilliant play?

11:14 AM

 
Blogger Baywolfe said...

It was good playing against you Waffles. Get your butt involved in the Monday Nite TuckFards and the Friday Nite Donkament.

Especially the Friday Nite Donk. It's great to play with people that donk it up on purpose.

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home