Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Julius Goat

I just do not get Julius Goat. I understand everyone thinks is he is awesome and stuff all I really get is blah blah blah stupid tv show blah blah blah. I guess I am not as sophisticated as people who do get him and say things like Balls. Mouth. You. It also confuses me that he is not married to the Goat Lady.


Blogger jjok said...

I do get goat. Goat rocks.

5:41 PM

Blogger Julius_Goat said...

I've arrived.

6:01 PM

Blogger Jestocost said...

Goat is glib, goat is amusing, goat is better than me. Goat writes a blog.

It entertains me that the word verification tool below wants me to type Fold As.

6:21 PM

Blogger Fuel55 said...

The ultimate compliment.

7:09 PM

Blogger Mondogarage said...

Julius Goat is funny. And goat cheese is tasty. But is Julius Goat cheesy?

9:52 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home