Friday, December 19, 2008

Fifth Worst Loser

That is me. Took fifth in the Blowdog last night. Meh. Fifth loser is still a loser. Tonight I will try and break even with my new found Bodog winnings. Congratz to Chad for starting a new blog. Also winning the Bodog TOC. The guy plays a mean game of poker. Too bad he is such an asshole.

A couple of my predictions came true. When Hoyazo sat at our table on the final table bubble I predicted he would not make the final table. I was totally right as he donked off his entire stack with top pair of sevens with a shit kicker. Dipshit. Love you man!

I also predicted Smokkee to fold to the Bubble. Bingo. Remember what I wrote last week? You know about Smokee folding every hand then looking down and seeing that awesome AJo and donking the fuck out of the tourney. Bingo. He would have went out sooner if Stb had not gifted him chips on the fawking fives. I guess he had never played with Smokee before as the pre-flop raise screamed fucking Aces or Kings to everyone else.

I predicted the final three being Don, Stb and I. Missed the boat there. Although I was able to make the money I finally had to jam T8h into Stb who had AQ. I am totally fine with the move but should have done it way earlier and way more often. I did have a top stack deep but the shorties kept doubling up. Of course the lucksack not only jams against a raise and a re-raise with AQ but he hits a boat. I kinda think AQ is a shitty hand when APOSEC raises early but he had the chips to waste and since APOSEC folded he must have been ahead. All in all I think Stb played a good game. He was fortunate to be gifted a shit load of chips early but that is nothing to hold against him.

Last but not least many thanks to Nadia for being sexy. Seriously I would so do her. No but really I am not sure how many of you realize that the Bodog tourney is pretty much done because of all the hard work she puts in week after week. She twists those cheap bastards arms and creates what is a REALLY good tourney for bloggers. She even has to suck up to Smokee. She should get overtime for that. I mean for the 30-50 people we got per game Bodog putting up 3-4K or more in cash is pretty damn good. I think these things have been a lot of fun and hopefully we will have another series really soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Schaubs said...

The best part about Nadia is that she is CANADIAN.

I hope you bet on Chad like the rest.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Doesn't 5th place only make you 4th loser? See, doesn't that make you feel better?

8:55 AM

 
Blogger APOSEC72 said...

Actually, on the knockout hand for you I had K-Q. So there were even less outs available.

Hee-haw.

9:43 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

haha. Case Queen. Woot! heh. Good game Aposec.

11:01 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

congrats on 5th wawfuls

1:02 PM

 
Blogger StB said...

I haven't played against Smokkee in the longest time so I didn't have the reads others did. Then I got bored and needed to get to sleep and donked off the rest of my stack. Which that cock chugger wouldn't have won.

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home