Friday, January 02, 2009

I must be old

I was reading this today. I mean I am cool with naked ladies. I think there should be more of them. In the right places. Like the bunny ranch, the strip pole, and my dungeon in the basement. However I am pretty sure that at a public skating rink with kids is probably not one of the places I want to see them. I mean I like pussy as much as the next guy but give me a break.

I think even more annoying than the display is the attitude of the PETA article writer. Like everyone else is insane for being the least bit against this all important protest. I mean get a clue. I get it. It is important for people to not cruely kill animals for fur. Get a fucking clue though. This is just not getting people on your side. Sorry. Nobody likes a militant wack job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home