Thursday, April 16, 2009

Al Loves Me.. He Loves Me Not.. He Loves Me..

Read Sir AlCantHangSoHeMovedToOldPeopleVille at Poker on the Rails. He was too drunk to write this week so he go Mr. Tuscaloosa to fill in for him. Fucking must be nice getting paid and then getting other people to do your job. God bless America! Al mentions me in a cameo spot for a line or two. I know one day Clonie Gowan is going to come up to me and be like "OMFG! I Can not Believe it! Are you THE Waffles!!! Holy shit! Cmeere hot girlfriends this is WAFFLES! Wow! Can I get an autograph! Oh, I left my pen in my room.. can you come and get it with me". I will leave the rest to your imaginations. There can be only one baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

Sorry dude, she already gave me her number.

Clonie's Number

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

HAHAHA! Great stuff, Woffles.

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home