Monday, June 07, 2010

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Strategy post is postponed till tomorrow. I like had a tooth ache and so I found some pills and like took one and I am not sure I can write a strategy post. I am however like 10-1 in STTs tonight. Hmm. My dick is broken though. Fuck man! This sucks. My dick is like ALWAYS hard. This is why I go through life like a horn dog. It is so weird being old like lightning and not being able to get it up. Shit. I hope this wears off soon. Perhaps this is why coop is so mad all the time?

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Lightning, The lightning rod has no spark? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

8:35 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

You know Waffles is hurting for material when he mentions my schlong in his post. Welcome to the admiration society, my friend. You join a list of thousands of women across the United States, Canada, and the world.

8:40 PM

 
Blogger Thorn said...

Hey. You lieeeed to us. I see no strategy post!

Your toothache alright? You don't need a root canal, do you? Because those suck.

6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home